This Chennai Rivers Restoration Trust (CRRT) website
is designed, developed and hosted by Chennai Rivers Restoration Trust (CRRT), a trust wholly owned by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. CRRT accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Portal.
Users are hereby informed not to use, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or store any information that:
1. belongs to another person;
2. is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
3. harm minors in any way;
4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
5. violates any law for the time being in force;
6. discloses sensitive personal information of other person or to which the user does not have any right to;
7. causes annoyance or inconvenience or deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
8. impersonate another person;
9. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
10 .threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
In no event will CRRT be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. In this case, Madras High Court will be the primary court unless otherwise informed by the Department.